More personal organisation beyond "Starred boards"

My UX team works cross-functional, and we have to switch between many, many, many boards daily. 

Locating and organising the boards I use is becoming increasingly difficult. There is a great adoption of Miro by my organisation which is fantastic, but at the same time, finding the board I need sometimes is an impossible feat. 

I would like the option to create my own folders/tags/categories/sections where I can organise the boards I need/use for any given project, independently of what Miro Project the board belongs to. Similar to how 'Starred Boards' works now, but with the added ability to create different categories that I can name myself. 

For example, with Slack, besides having a 'Starred' section, I can create Sections to organise and group channels. That way, I can organise things my way, making things more accessible and more efficient.

I desperately need this functionality. I have only worked at my company for about 6 weeks and I already have so many starred boards that I’m getting lost. Others I’ve spoken to feel the same way. 

It’s really poor accessibility as well for anyone with executive dysfunction challenges. 

I completely agree, I have really struggled with a flat level of organisation, just by grouping into projects. I have also come up against the issue of starred not being enough. In the end, I went back to using miro in the browser and just setting up bookmarks for all my projects. It’s a hack, but it works. Really miro is lagging behind the other whiteboard tools, in relation to organisation of boards.  

This is not a small problem…. I’m now looking at clickup, fagjam and other competitors as it’s too difficult to manage files in Miro and they’ve insulted me by trying to charge extra for enterprise search on an enterprise plan. This is a real shame because I LOVE MIRO and I’ve a paid user for a long time now. Is this problem on your roadmap to solve Miro? If not, people are going to start getting pissed.

Not even  being able to sort by board folder makes this even worse. In fact, you can’t sort by anything even in list view.