Miro integration with Pinterest

I’ve recently started using Miro for more than just work and it’s integrating into my daily life too! One of the great use cases I’ve seen with Miro is creating a mood board for your interior designs.

I’m currently creating mood boards for the rooms of my new house I am due to be moving to and what I’ve found myself doing is using Pinterest to dump all my ideas onto then I want to use Miro to create more definite theme/plan.

I think it would be useful if in Miro you could link your Pinterest boards and access your pins to then move across to Miro

I agree with this integration.

I see an option to automate this with Zappier, but they can see the secret boards. For me, this is one of the most useful tools because all our client boards are secret.

I think a MIRO Oficial Integration can be better than Zappier.

I’m not a Pinterest user… But I wonder if you can just use the webpage capture tool in Miro to display the pins?

Have you tried to just grab the URL of that specific page on Pinterest and put that into Miro?

I agree with this integration.

I see an option to automate this with Zappier, but they can see the secret boards. For me, this is one of the most useful tools because all our client boards are secret.

I think a MIRO Oficial Integration can be better than Zappier.

Feel free to upvote it @carlcaesar :grin:

I’m not a Pinterest user… But I wonder if you can just use the webpage capture tool in Miro to display the pins?

Have you tried to just grab the URL of that specific page on Pinterest and put that into Miro?

@Kyle.C I would think of a potential integration similar to Jira maybe where you can read/write between jira project and micro board. It would just be smoother than doing a screen grab. Prevents any dual-keying/efforts

Heck yes! This would be huge.  PLEASE…

I agree, this would be amazing! 

Anyone want to conceptualize this? 🙏