Markdown integration

Hey people !

This is more like requests what i’m posting here, but i don’t want to contact directly by mail for these requests.

First :

I’m a student programming and i use a lot of mindmap in my projects organization. I think it could be usefull for programmers like me to include small part of code with a colored synthax like this :

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
printf("hello world !");
return(42);
}

Second :

I love dark modes and i think they are more and more important for users theses days. I don’t found it so i think there isn’t this feature. I know it’s a ton of work in UI perspective but it’s a really worth of users comfort.

UPVOTE HERE

Thank you for reading me and share your opinion about my requests in comment section,

Like this one

It would be a killer feature for the IT community, really

Add images and (toggable) MD support for cards even notion would not be as important.

Just a reminder that code inside the current code block is not searchable.

A markdown would be amazing to quickly write code and make it searchable across all boards

Is this feature being considered at the moment? I don’t understand why it hasn’t been implemented yet after years of requests. It’s a deal breaker at the moment and really differentiate from other apps that implemented it from the start as it should in 2024.

I would love a way to quickly import notes I made in Notion into a Miro board without having to clean it all up after pasting. I believe markdown would solve this. Thanks for the consideration!