Make it possible to change the color of a Kanban board

Can you make it possible to change the background colour of a Kanban board? 

Currently you can have any color you like provided it is white :wink:

@Danny Golding -

Looks like this is a duplicate posting. As I replied to your original posting 2 days ago, there is no way to do this. Even if you put a frame around the Kanban board, you’ll just end up with a colored outline.

I’d suggest opening a wish list topic following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

Reading the the title of this post, I believe @Danny Golding intended to post in the Wish List category. I have moved the post and tagged it as an IDEA.

@Danny Golding :

It should be possible to create a Kanban Board / Card even more optical like Trello offers this:

Michael

Reading the the title of this post, I believe @Danny Golding intended to post in the Wish List category. I have moved the post and tagged it as an IDEA.

Thank you - this was the first “wish list” submission I have tried to make but realise I didn’t get it quite right.

@mlanders that’s exactly what I had in mind :slight_smile:

Are you saying it is currently possible or that Miro should make it possible?

Of course another way of achieving this would be to make it possible able to display and work on a Trello board from within Miro. 

Being able to change the backgound colour of things is especially useful for accessibility reasons as well as making things generally look nicer for people.