make column or text size of kanban board adjustable

We use the kanban board swimlanes for our user stories, i.e. the tasks in a swimlane represent subtasks of this userstory. Therefore the swimlane name should be the user story name, but it’s usually too short. It would be nice if we could adjust the column width or the texts size of the swimlane title to make the kanban board more comprehensible.

Adding a comment to this to keep it on the radar for a future enhancement. It really would be beneficial to be able to have increase the column width and allow more cards horizontally in column than just one single vertical column

Completely agree. It would be great to be able to adjust the width of columns. Love the Kanban functionality - but for a team of even four people, the kanban board just becomes too long if you can only run your cards vertically - and can’t have more than one card horizontally. 

We end up just making up a table with post it notes - which is a real shame as we don’t have the benefits of all the fields that are available in the Kanban boxes. 

100% agree Pam; so much so I’m copying/pasting your reply to try and get visibility for this.  At the moment we have a kanban that is a mile long but only a foot wide 😥

Adding a comment to this to keep it on the radar for a future enhancement. It really would be beneficial to be able to have increase the column width and allow more cards horizontally in column than just one single vertical column

I feel the same pain. It would be great to be able to freely adjust the Kanban board :-)