Locking Font & Sticky size

As a user I want the ability to set the default size of fonts and sticky (ie all user - licensed and guest) will have to use consistent size sticky/fonts. 

Why - As this ensure uniform view on boards eg Scrum Program Board. 

Adding my upvote to this wish list item & a similar/aligned request.

If you drag the corner to make a text box larger or smaller, it auto-reassigns the font size accordingly. However if you create a sticky note with size 14 font, and then drag the corner to make the sticky note larger, the edit bar still says the now-larger text is size 14. Same goes for text in table cells. It makes it very difficult to standardize text sizes after adjusting the size of a table or sticky note. It would be nice if, similar to a text box, size 14 were always a consistent size within a table or sticky note, and the font size number just updated in the edit bar as you changed the size of the object. 

+1 for a board level default font size.

The way MIRO creates shapes with different font sizes (auto in the case of sticky notes or a zoom level dependent font size for other shapes) looks really ugly and unprofessional.

When have you ever seen a professional diagram with completely arbitrary font sizes? The font size should indicate something about the content of the diagram (ex: banners to act as headings for areas of the board) and thus NOT be set arbitrarily based on how much text is present in a sticky note or whatever the zoom level was at the time a shape was created.

*Every Single Time* I add a new shape (ie: not copied from an existing shape), I have to click to re-configure the font size which is incredibly incredibly annoying and tedious.