Linking Items

Hi, 

My team loves the “link to” feature but currently we are unable to use it because the blue arrow is so distracting. When we zoom out of our board, the arrows are huge and you can’t see the content of the board. I was wondering if there was a way to change the size of the arrow / use a different icon / get around this? 

I have the same issue.  As a workaround I create a box shape with no border or fill and add the link to the object.  Then I can place the arrow wherever I want it.  It would be better if the arrow stayed proportional to the object and I could place it’s location

This is an issue for me too. I would love to either replace the icon with the normal “chain-link” icon or better yet, to be able to customize it or remove it entirely and maybe use “ctrl+click/cmd+click” to follow a link.

Same problem. I’d love some way to better control how the linking indicator looks, including an option to eliminate the arrow. 

One way to fix this is to make the whole object clickable (hotspot) for the link, and maybe add a distinct border around the whole object. That would give an affordance to the user without distracting with the link icons out of scale with the objects at different zooms and tiny click targets.

I am about to decide for our company to go with lucid or miro, and this is the only reason why I did not decide yet for Miro, and lucid is still in the game.