Line spacing adjustments

Need the ability to adjust space between line (text).

Miro’s preset line spacing is too close when creating numbered and bulleted lists in one block of text. It forces those of us who are sensitive to how the eye reads type to do elaborate work-arounds for better visual spacing. It would be great to have the ability, as in any word processor or design tool, to adjust spacing between lines.

Agree, when I’m creating artefacts to share in pdf, Miro’s big let down is line spacing, including paragraph spacing.

This. Don’t understand why it isn’t already included, it seems pretty basic 😬 I struggle to read any text that I’ve created in Miro and I really feel for anyone who is dyslexic..

It makes sense to use Miro as a presentation tool as well as a collaboration tool. This is a huge opportunity for Miro. You would need to give simple typographic controls to make this viable. It is so painful to put really badly formatted typography in front of clients. This is work but it might pay off if Miro wants to compete with the Adobes and Googles in this shared document space. Cheers.

We need this! At the moment the bullet lists look awful… 😑

Yes, this is a basic accessibility need. Does Miro ever respond to these idea threads?

Just found this thread, we need the option to adjust line spacing to create more effective presentations.

Agreed! The line height on many of the default fonts is too big and takes up more space than necessary, but then the spacing between bullets is too small. Control over both line height and space between bullets / paragraphs would be great

Miro team, 

3 years from now on, the text element still don’t have basic feature to align text line spacing. It’s a shame.

Sorry