Keyboard shorcuts for 'evertything' (Stream Deck)

I’m a big fan of Miro especially because of the ease of use and the speed with which results can be achieved. To work as quickly as possible I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts. Because there is only so much that a person can remember and do with one hand I didn’t really require more shortcuts than are available at the moment.

But… For an increase in productivity and also some fun I recently purchased a Stream Deck. This is basically a keyboard with 15 keys that change function based on the context. For instance if I’m in Teams I can mute the mic, toggle video and blur the background. When I’m in Miro the keys can be programmed to add a note, text and even (un)lock objects.

All of this is based on the keyboard shortcuts the application provides.

So now you must have an idea of what I’m going to ask. I would like a keyboard shortcut to the most used features.

For example:

If I’m working on a flowchart I would like to have a Miro Flowchart page with a buttons (shortcut) for the most commonly used shapes. And if I’m looking for an icon then I want to open the IconFinder. Etc, etc, etc…

I only need this to work in the desktop app because of the way the Stream Deck determines the context.

Because of al the options that would need a shortcut I can imagine that you want to use combination like this:

S (Shapes) + 1 (first shape) = S1 (square)

S (Shapes) + 3 (third shape) = S3 (oval)

A (Apps) + 3 (third app) = A3 (Iconfinder)

You could add a delay to determine if the first char is followed by a second or not. To prevent an unnecessary delay if you aren’t going to use the Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts, it should be an opt-in feature.

Easy right :)

I really hope you can boost my productivity using Miro and a Stream Deck (or other marco keyboard for that matter)!

would be cool

I agree, stream deck is a game changer as a presenter, so important. I almost wish I had bought a larger stream deck these days!