Improvement of Teams Sidebar

As a professional service firm we use the enteprise version with multiple teams. Each team is used for one customer with multiple projects. Thats realy good and helps us to seperate contexts! We already have like 30 different teams and number is rising. Is there any chance, that the left-side teams bar can be displayed as list without this big icons? It's really horrible to search the customer/team context. Even there is no "search" box.

So my suggestions are:

• the option to switch between icons and a list-like view
  • a set of easily recognisable icons to choose from
  • a search bar to quickly find teams.

Argh, nei, this was not the whish-list … no chance to move … no duplicates 🙂 sorry

@Frank Szilinski -

Please review the wish list idea guidelines here and add it. You can then request to have this thread deleted.

Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

@Frank Szilinski - I have moved this post to the Wish List category. Vote away! :thumbsup:

That’s good… Still I need more votes people :)

Better list of teams than left margin ? | Miro

@Frank Szilinski - I have moved this post to the Wish List category. Vote away! :thumbsup:

Can you share the link here ?

Argh, nei, this was not the whish-list … no chance to move … no duplicates 🙂 sorry

Duplicate are sometimes more powerfull t​​​​han vote.

But by post here or on wishlist, the missing  still a form of feedback from product owner/manager of Miro ;(

The UX  is very bad 😢 Too Dark,  no text, small Icon …

I wanted this as a gift under the tree for Christmas in 2022 and then again in 2023. Now I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore.