Important feature for Jira integration: Status update.

Hello,

I am enjoying the feature of integrating Jira into our Miro board especially when using it for user-story mapping. But one big big issue is that the status of the cards is not updating. So we have to manually compare the sprint board with the user storyboard if all stories for the last release are done. It eould be awesome if the cards would update automatically with changing status in Jira. 

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!

Hello,

Small question. Other field, like description, summary are updated in Miro by changing them in Jira ?

By us, I’ve got issue. By updating the jira issue in Jira, the JIra Cards in Miro is not updated

Olivier

This is a critical piece of the Jira management process. If users are going to make use of the Jira-Miro story integration, they’re going to need to update the status of stories they’re working on. Not being able to update the status of stories means additional work on the teams to ensure parity across both applications, which then begs the question “why am I using Miro if my teams are going to have to go into Jira anyway?”

I don’t want my teams to have to access Jira for ANY reason. They should be able to do everything from within Miro. If this is not going to be possible, or it’s not on your roadmap for fixing, please let me know now. Thank you!

Hi! We have the same problem - for some tickets status is not updated, but for some is. This is critical, because we extensively use jira integration for planning, and status is one of the most important things we need to see!

Behind this problem, there is also one with adding jira card after removing it, i ll add my flow:

1. Add jira card to the board
  2. Remove jira card from the board
  3. Try to add same jira card - in the list you can select it, but after clicking Add - the card is not displaying

edit the status of a Jira card from Miro is the most important.

Please make it available soon

2 years and this still is not implemented. Guess they do not check this section often.

Same issue here. Very interesting to be able to link a Jira ticket from Miro to Jira… But not having the status updated automatically is kind of missing probably one of the most important sides of the feature… Is this being taken care?

As it is possible to update Jira card by opening them one by one, i guess it wouldn’t be that hard to add the option for “Refresh all”. It would be so valuable to be able to have a roadmap/plan within Miro and then to get it automatically updated without the need to update manually. If it is manually it will not be done, and we will probably skip Miro.

Jiraupdates in Miro would help to work in scaled contexts as not everybody needs to have access to the underlying Jira but wants to do the roadmap/planning with the tickets on a strategic level.