I wish we could mention people using e-mail

We need to mention our stakeholders to ask for their feedback. They are not active Miro users so they don’t have any licence. I wish I would mention people via e-mail who doesn’t have Miro account.

Hallo,

was genau ist die Absicht mit der E-Mail?

Möchten Sie die Leute einladen aufs Miro-Board?

Oder bestimmte Teile des Boards mit ihnen  teilen und per Mail verschicken?

Viele Grüße

Michael

Hello Michael,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can’t speak German yet:) As I translated your comment I understood you’re asking me how to use these e-mails.

Well, let’s say we work on an OKR workshop and invite all the stakeholders from all over the world. It means we have around 30 participants for each workshop. We also create initiatives for OKRs in another workshop. After we create initiatives a time frame starts for us both tradeoffs and capacity planning. So we need to inform stakeholders if we need further clarification, we can ask questions or sometimes we need to communicate to them why we’ll not work on the item. 

So it’s basically mentioning them using a sticky note to create communication without losing the context that we already have.

If you need more clarification please let me know.

Thanks

Gözde

@Gözde 

so it seems to me that the solution is this:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012524559-Collaboration-with-Anonymous-Guest-Editors

Does this help in your situation?

Michael

@mlanders we want to mention guest users in comments to get their feedback. I would expect, as they don't have an account that adding their email address would notify the user of the mention by email, however I don't believe this is the case or is there another way to inform the user?