I wish I could keep my own favorites of Templates

I want to keep a list of my favorite templates so I can quickly search here when design a board for an event. Of course if I have used a template then it does show up in my recent list or I can save the template in my personal category.

As otherwise I have to search the full catalog.

I see in Miroverse I can search templates and favorite them there., however in the Miro app I don’t have a way to look at the “Favorite Templates”

I agree. It would be great to be able to view my ‘favourites’ selected in the Miroverse. Right now, there’s no way to view this as far as I can tell.

Hi @Tarang and @Simone Slaviero,

Exciting news: You can now get quick access to all your previously liked templates in Miroverse. See the product announcement here and let us know what you think in the thread: https://community.miro.com/product-news-31/save-your-favorite-miroverse-templates-8791

Happy collaborating, Kristin

This is great when in Miroverse, and to make it that much more available and actionable what if these likes were available in Miro as a potential source to select from when creating a Miro board.  As otherwise I have to make a search for the same in Miro.

Thanks for clarifying @Tarang, I love the idea and will share your feedback with the product team. Keep the feedback coming! 😀

Here is another snag, and occurs when you are someone who is a member of multiple teams. The n you discover that your so called personal templates are only so for that particular team. So I can’t carry my bag of templates from one team to another?  This doesn’t help the cause of create once and reuse, nor does it help seed good designs for problem solving across different teams.

Bumping this - would appreciate this functionality.