How do I view who liked or copied my miroverse template?

Badge

How do I view who liked or copied my miroverse template?

Kristin 1 year ago

Hi @Nic Easton, thanks for your question! 

As you rightly mentioned, you can see how your template is performing with 👀 views and ➕ copies. Here are two easy ways to find this information...

#1 Hover over any template card to reveal the stats in the top left 
I’d recommend to do this from your profile page so it’s super quick and easy but you can use this method for any page, including from your search results.

#2 Visit your template page and scroll down to just below the template preview

A little bit more info can be found in the Show some love on Miroverse with ❤️ Likes, 👀 Views, and ➕ Copies  product announcement.

Views and copies is available for everyone, so you can even check out how other templates are faring. If you are looking to see how you’re doing, check out the Miroverse Template Sorting announcement as well.

Let us know what you think, we’d love to hear your feedback. 

Happy collaborating, Kristin

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Nic Easton, thanks for your question! 

As you rightly mentioned, you can see how your template is performing with 👀 views and ➕ copies. Here are two easy ways to find this information...

#1 Hover over any template card to reveal the stats in the top left 
I’d recommend to do this from your profile page so it’s super quick and easy but you can use this method for any page, including from your search results.

#2 Visit your template page and scroll down to just below the template preview

A little bit more info can be found in the Show some love on Miroverse with ❤️ Likes, 👀 Views, and ➕ Copies  product announcement.

Views and copies is available for everyone, so you can even check out how other templates are faring. If you are looking to see how you’re doing, check out the Miroverse Template Sorting announcement as well.

Let us know what you think, we’d love to hear your feedback. 

Happy collaborating, Kristin

Badge

@Kristin I understand that I can see that someone liked a template but can you confirm that I cannot see who specifically liked a template? or who copied a template?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Nic Easton You can’t see who specifically liked or duplicated a template.