Highligthing past due dates

Hi there!!

Wouldn’t be great if a card (in a Kanban framework, for instance) with a due date past could be automatically highlighted by the system? Or if an alert will pop-up to show a card is in its due date, or past it?

Alex

Hi -

I agree some limited date awareness could be useful :)

I’d guess the backlog  grooming process will ask “at what point does miro become trello/ teams/ jiar/ confluence/ etc ?” 

is the integration to trello(etc) missing something ?

@Simon.Harris -

There is a definite decision point coming up for the Miro product management team soon when it comes to features such as work boards, mind maps and others where most users of third-party standalone products would expect greater richness.

Tighter integration with best-of-breed solutions might be a better answer than reinventing the wheel IMHO…

Kiron

Hello guys !!  I am currently using the Kanban framework. This way, I have well organized the projects that I am developing. However, I consider very helpful to add a reminder date in the Kanban Framework and then send a message to my email. Therefore, if I set an activity with a date , for example, 20th November, I would like to receive an alert to my email in which remind me that I set a date for that activity. 

I hope that you can develop this tool.

What’s the point of having the Kansan feature if past due dates aren’t available? Appreciate it’s an industry and end up developing something like Trello - but I would assume anyone using miro as a Kanban board is for those who only need a light touch as opposed to the full bells and whistles.

I believe the addition of this functionality would be enough for us who need a light touch. For those who need more should use a more dedicated platform.

E-mail alerts would be overkill for me, but can appreciate it would be benefit some users.

Just my thoughts :)

It would be very nice it task that are due date will automatically be highlighted / red.
I have a lot of pending items and it is always a pain to check each one of them to see if I need to move on them.
I try manually sort them, but it also is not a fun task.

IMHO the whole date settings are useless, if you need to check the dates manually over and over again to keep track. So I also would suggest to add a colorization of “nearby” tasks and / or due tasks. As the request is older than 2 years now, it would be great to see, if something would happen.

I tried to use the boards in Miro several times now, but this is and where always the showstopper!

We are trying to use MIRO for team boards (KPI & actions).

It would be REALLY useful to highlight the near to or past due dates.

Thank you! :)