Handwriting to text

Within work we recently moved to company laptops that come with touchscreen & a stylus pen = Miro Heaven!!

Using this more often has me thinking it would be great if handwriting with the pen tool could then be converted to text? (I imagine this would be a great use case on tablets too with the Apple Pencil in mind)

YES PLEASE!

YES PLEASE!

Would be an amazing feature wouldn’t it Laura! I can see so many use cases for it in business world, education and personal use.

This is a most have feature when working with a stylus.
One way I have used as a work around is to take a screen shot that use stickies capture tool bring the text as post its.

Perfect!

I'm actually writing this with an S Pen :)

Would be awesome to have the support for these types of devices. I also use Apple Pencil with my tablet. Miro would be a powerhouse for me if it would be able to convert writing to text. Would warrant me to use pricier plans too because I would ditch other types of software. Everything I would do would be on Miro!

How has your experience been using a stylus? I have tried the app using surface book pro and its so laggy its unusable :( Pen works just fine with other apps! 

Within work we recently moved to company laptops that come with touchscreen & a stylus pen = Miro Heaven!!

Using this more often has me thinking it would be great if handwriting with the pen tool could then be converted to text? (I imagine this would be a great use case on tablets too with the Apple Pencil in mind)

Please add Microsoft Surface to the tag list for this!