Group items located in different frames

I would like the ability to group items that are located in different frames. This is currently not support and creates a confusing experience.

@Dave Miyamasu :

You are able to group elements inside a frame:
In this example I used two frames “Zoom in” and “start” and I am able to group elements in both frames - even if I try it grouping elements from one frame to an other is working.

Maybe you can tell in detail what exactly you’re trying to do or how the result should look like.

Michael

@mlanders You can see support ticket #290227 for reference. The customer support rep said it is not possible, as evidenced by the documentation.

From looking at the document listed above, I see:

And, yes, you cannot group objects located in different frames:

I will update the title and description of this wish list post to more clearly describe the ask here.

@Robert Johnson I have taken a screen recording here. I have two objects in the same frame. When I select both of them, they are not able to be grouped.

@Dave Miyamasu - Thanks for the video - these always help!

So, the issue is not that the two items are in a frame. The issue is that they are in/on top of a Table:

I was going to suggest that a quick workaround would be to drag the two objects just off of the Table, group them, and move them back on top of the Table, but then this happens haha:

So… I suppose this wish list post should be about: Group items anywhere on the board?!