Grid inside a grid cell

Personally, Grid is my favorite of all Miro features. I would love to have one small tweak to it. When I tried to create or move another grid inside a grid cell, it is showing a warning that it isn’t supported. Can we have a grid inside a grid cell just like shape or other objects? This will make a ton of difference, at least to our team where we brainstorm and write concepts granularity-wise i.e we use zoom as we get deeper into a concept (grid cell).

Agreed Grids have potential to be one of the most powerful tools in Miro. Nested grids, and/or cell merging would be a huge addition.

Would love this feature - being able to zoom in on a nested set of concepts for varying granularity would be incredibly powerful. At the moment doing this requires resizing of everything above the smallest perspective if a change in size is required.

Agree wholeheartedly.  First time I went to use a table, I used a large table to lay out the big ideas, and then went to put a table inside of one of the (large) cells to add more detail.  It was then (the first time using tables), that I naturally wanted to use a small grid inside of a large table cell.  Seems like this is a natural/common need.  Looks like I’m back to ‘making’ a table out of boxes.  Ugh.

+1 for adding a grid inside another grid cell