"Freeze" Panes Similarly to Google Sheets

Similar to how Freezing a row or column works in Google Sheets / Excel, I think it would be useful to allow users to “pin” or “freeze” elements in Miro and have content scroll behind / underneath it.

The use case for this is when you have a complicated grid or calendar view, similar to my Resourcing board: https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_koZn4wE=/

It would be amazing to be able to “pin” the dates at the top and have the grid of projects / resources fall under it, so as you scroll down on the Miro board you can be referring back to the week as you get deep into the grid of projects.

Another use case similar to others that have been mentioned: swim lane diagrams where each lane is labeled on the left, and it would be great to keep the labels onscreen as the lanes grow on and on and on.

+1 for this.

The Kanban Framework template can do it. All we need is an option to identify a row as a header row and have it appear on the active screen at all times (like the Kanban Framework template already does).

+1 for this idea, would make customer journeys so much easier!

I love this idea! Honestly the only thing I am missing in Miro at the moment.

This is so needed - this is only reason why im reverting back to Google sheets with specific things

UPVOTE!

I am using Miro (table feature, specifically) as my Product roadmap. I’d like to freeze the top row(s) that orient people to the timeline, as well as the vertical leftmost columns that orient people to which OKR/topic we are talking about. Otherwise - when talking through progress in a meeting - folks lose their bearings 

Pleaaase, pretty please 🙏🏻 this would be extremely helpful