Frame links should give access to the frame alone

Sharing a frame link still gives some one access to the whole board - because of this, I cannot use this feature to share links to a particular frame alone. I hope this changes so when someone visits a board's frame, they should only really be able to see that particular frame.

Another idea could be that frames can be made public while board overall can be private/team access only.

Good afternoon!

For the last 3 weeks I have been working on the launch of a new product and for the first time I understood the value of Miro. During the planning and organization process, I faced the problem of visibility of certain data within a single board. 

• I do everything in one board (sales, marketing, event, team, strategy, roadmap, etc.).
  • With the help of zoom I can quickly move from sales to a strategy of interaction with partners
  • some information should not be available to the whole team, because for some it is superfluous, for others it is "closed".
  • But since it is insanely convenient for me to store it within one whiteboard, all users connected to the whiteboard can see all available information.

Suggestion 

Adding these frame access rights will open up a huge number of possibilities to work within a single whiteboard (one whiteboard is a set of frames). For me as CEO it would be extremely convenient and useful because it allows to organize everything in one single space without having to navigate through the whiteboards. With the plug-in system already in place and the huge application area, the visibility of the frames will allow to optimize data loading, since there is no need to download everything even for me, but only to a certain level of detail (like google maps).

Добрый день!

Последние 3 недели работал над запуском нового продукта и впервые понял всю ценность Miro. В процессе планирования и организации в рамках одной доски столкнулся с проблемой видимости определенных данных. 

• я всё делаю в одно доске
  • с помощью зумирования могу быстро перемещаться от продаж к стратегии взаимодействия с партнерами.
  • часть информации не должна быть доступна всей команде, потому что для кого-то она лишняя, для кого-то “закрытая”
  • но так как мне это безумно удобно хранить в рамках одной доски, то видят всю доступную информацию все пользователи, подключенные к доске.

Предложение:

• настройка прав видимости для фреймов
  • оптимизация загрузки фреймов, которые выключены для просмотра или запрещены доступом (сейчас если фрейм не показывается, то комментарии поверх него увидеть можно. https://monosnap.com/file/p6aGqxw1lnWNJeItOOJGJTA0T7uVwX

Добавление такой возможности прав доступа к фреймам откроет огромное количество возможностей работы в рамках одной доски (одна доска - множество фреймов). Мне как CEO это было бы крайне удобно и полезно, так как позволяет организовать всё в одном едином пространстве без необходимости переходов по доскам. С учетом уже готовой системы плагинов и огромной площади для нанесения информация видимость фреймов позволит оптимизировать загрузку данных, так как нет необходимости загружать всё даже для меня, лишь до определенного уровня детализации (как google maps)

I can see this being very helpful.  I ran into this today as I want to share a portion of the board.  Without this capability, I’m going to have to create copies of the board and edit them just to share.  I would much rather have one board than the redundancy of several “child” boards. 

This feature is a gamechanger for users and for miro!

hI

How can I set a frame as only visible to me?

Please add this feature!!

This feature would be great. I have a tendency to work on a lot of ideas in a single board, and use frames to keep them separate. If I could give access to individual frames and not the entire board it would make my work easier. 

Yes please. This feature is desperately needed. Having to create multiple boards for the same project just to isolate different frames so they can be shared separately without one link having access to the whole board is really painful. 🙏

Greetings gentelmen
Did they integrate this feature already or what?
I have the same problem, any solution beside the one mentioned above?
bests

I’d very much like this feature but unfortunately I suspect Miro sees this as undermining their ‘Hide frame’ feature. 

Which is wholly wrong since hiding a frame hides it from everyone. When you have complex multi-party collaboration you may have certain peopl who need to see the whole board, certain who only need to see on frame and some which might need to see multiple frames.  Hidden frames does not solve this. 

The ability to share a single frame (without sharing the others) would give you whatever granularity is required for any sub-set of collaborators and would be an overall super powerful feature of Miro. 

I’ve not seen any official Miro response to this but it would be good to have an opinion from a Product Manager.