Four different Object Lock options

Please do not ignore, this idea will make Miro shine!!!

Idea for Miro developers - more lock options for objects or items:

1. Size lock - If it is on. Users cannot change size of objects video frame or box with text input, but they able put diferent content inside.
  2. Content lock  - If it is on. Users cannot change content of objects video frame or box with text input, but they able to change physical size of this object make it biger or smaller.
  3. Position lock - If it is on. Users cannot change position of objects on board. But they will change other parameters (size and content).
  4. All lock - This is similar LOCK option what Miro have now.

Combination of those 3 Lock options fixes all problems with naughty boys who looking for trouble others, and help realize teacher ideas by 100%.

Imagine as teacher You made frame for picture for every student.

Student must insert picture only in this frame. Not make frame biger or smaller or move it away.

It is posible if teacher use size lock and position lock.

But now it is imposible!!!!

Students make mess on screen, make frame bigger, delete frame or do other nasty things!

Please, please developers make this 4 diferent Object Lock options in next upgrade for Miro board!!!!

Best regards and hope for reaction soon,

Normunds Barbans

@Sean Kelleher  - here is similar request like the one you had raised… 

Is there a way to merge similar request so that we can get a better chance for upvote !?

A need for this has arisen in my prospects, as well. I truly think that this option would be a great addition to Miro, and I hope to see it get some attention soon.

It seems that no one from Miro has seen this … I have seen multiple posts with similar requests. Not sure why such an Intuitive & useful feature is missed being implemented.

I have already moved to other tools for sake of this feature.