Forward Email (with attachment) to a board

Hi.

I often receive many emails which are vital for my research and gathering ideas from colleagues, friends etc. 

In addition, I sometimes receive important emails with attachments that need to be uploaded immediately to a board but the current version of Miro does not offer a feature enabling me to forward the content to a specific board via email.

I would love to have a feature where I can forward emails (with attachments) to a specific board. Peer models include Evernote, Trello, Todoist amongst many, who all provide  ‘forwarding email’ features. 

Any thoughts? 

Hi Adrian,

I see this hasn't been responded to, despite being look at over 120 times. 

I second this feature, email, forwarding integration would be great.

@Miro Community Bot any comments?

Cheers,

CJ

Yes a great idea :

I totally support this! 

I am using a remarkable2 tablet to scribble stuff and would like to easily integrate those notes into my Miro boards. 

Currently I use a rather tedious workaround with Zapier & Google Drive:
→ Zapier: Send eMail to Zapier (Mail by Zapier)
→ Zapier: Send Attachment to a “remarkableIn” Folder in my Google Drive
→ Manual: Upload Images from Google drive into my board

→ Manual: Regularily empty my remarkableIn Folder in GoogleDrive so it does not get cluttered with stuff

This has limitations, but it’s the best one could get at the moment.
While Zapier has a Miro integration, it does not allow for direct placement of images or pdfs on a board, only for cards :-(

Hi all,
I am also looking for a way to automtic upload PDFs/Documents to Miro. Via Zapier/Integromat/Email etc.

I think the Problem ist the current API - it doesn’t support to Upload Documents. → https://developers.miro.com/reference/widget-types

Happy automating ;-)
Mirco

This would be a game changer!