Filter Search to Grid text

When doing a search for text, you can filter to types of elements, however it doesn’t have grid as an option.  We have lots of text in grids, but can’t do a search just on the grids.  With lots of other elements on a board we need to be able to localise the search.

Hi, just to add to this wishlist….it will also be nice if we can filter text search within the specific frames or objects. We have lots of frames on a board and when we want to search texts within the specific frames, currently we can only search through the entire board, so if we have many same words, we have to go through one by one...

In short - I would love to see the word/phrase that I am searching to be highlighted in addition to the current way of showing the box that it appears in. This helps me to shorten the time needed to search for that term box by box. 

Please make it happen! As I use more of Miro and input more information, it’s a pain to keep read the whole box of text to find the term / word that I am specifically looking for. Thank you!

For example - if I type in ‘specific interview’ in the search button. I would like to see that term/text highlighted in the box along with the current version of box highlight that Miro is doing.