Idea

Export Selected Frames to PDF

• 23 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3

It would be really nice if I could select the frames I want to export to PDF rather than having to export the whole board and then delete the frames I don’t want.

7 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @TRS

Is this something similar to your request? I selected 2 frams I want to export and clicked three dots in the context menu bar. Have you tried this one? 

Userlevel 3

Hey @TRS

Is this something similar to your request? I selected 2 frams I want to export and clicked three dots in the context menu bar. Have you tried this one? 

Nice.  Thanks for pointing this out!  Now we just need more control over the PDF compression.  Right now it is either “print quality” or “shit quality.”  No middle ground,  ;)

I only get “Export as image” not as PDF.
I can choose the vector PDF but then I lose the useful “one frame per page feature” of the board export.
So more options (“control”) would be nice.

Userlevel 2

I am in a situation where I would like to export some frames as .pdfs and pass over others. I have to do it one at a time now to avoid one big file. I agree that the ability to export multiple frames into separate .pdfs would be amazing.

Userlevel 7

@Ryan Wagner -

until this becomes part of Miro, you can use a separate tool like “PDFSam Basic” to extract the specific pages into a separate document.

Kiron

Userlevel 3

I am in a situation where I would like to export some frames as .pdfs and pass over others. I have to do it one at a time now to avoid one big file. I agree that the ability to export multiple frames into separate .pdfs would be amazing.

Does Alex’s post above help?  You can select just the frames you want to export, and save those to a PDF without needing to export all of the frames.

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/export-selected-frames-to-pdf-1459?postid=6886#post6886

Userlevel 2

Does Alex’s post above help?  You can select just the frames you want to export, and save those to a PDF without needing to export all of the frames.

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/export-selected-frames-to-pdf-1459?postid=6886#post6886

It does help, thank you! The next wish for me is a bulk unlock feature, which I did upvote in the Wish List. Thanks again.