Export Miro frames to PowerPoint

Hello, we are dreaming of a feature that lets Miro export frames to native PowerPoint format. Many customers like to work on Miro, yet need the documentation as PowerPoint file afterwards. 

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

I have found a workaround but it requires Adobe Acrobat Pro, so you’ll need an Adobe subscription.

1. Export your frames as a PDF at full resolution
  2. Open the PDF in Acrobat Pro
  3. File / Export to / Powerpoint Presentation

This results in a fully editable Powerpoint deck with all the Miro content. I think the only thing I’ve had to reconstruct was external links applied to images/video clips.

Of course this requires that you work in frames, but it has proven very useful to our team. I’d much rather have a direct export, however.

This is a great workaround!  I couldn’t find an automated way to export multiple frames in Miro.  Are you all doing this or just exporting each frame manually one by one?

You are God sent.
Just requested acrobat PRO from IT.
Kudos.

We tried Miro for our company (32,000 people) but as we’re so engrained in PowerPoint, using Miro is simply a waste of time.  It takes way too long to transpose any findings from Miro into PowerPoint which is the preferred preference for industry.