Export comments to .cvs or excel

I would love the ability to export comments to excel or post-its.  I use the feature to capture pain points & opportunities layered on top of a current state map.  Later I go through a laborious routine to copy & paste these comments into excel so I can paste them back into the board as post-its to conduct another activity.  I realize I can use post-its to capture these and this laborious process would be eliminated but I like the comment feature for other reasons.  Please help miro by making this comment feature exportable to excel and as post-its.

I just stumbled upon this “wish” while looking for a similar solution:
It would be nice to export comments into a project management like tool and workflow (trello, asana, jira, notion...) or even better have a direct connection between this. I like to use markers in diagrams or images on miro like Zach for a more graphical project and task management. would be awesome if I could eighter use the comments and export them into a list /project management tool OR use a 3rd party plugin from a saas project management tool

Oh my gosh...I had no idea comments weren’t included in the export. This seems more like a bug than a feature request.  I will up vote this for sure. 

Exporting comments as a CSV Would be a great feature so that we can see all of the feedback we received.

This is critical!  I am spending too much time trying to get comments from the board.

Being able to export comments in an easily digestible format such as a CSV would be extremely helpful!

Yes, this would be really helpful. If we meet with clients and they add comments, we would like a way to export them and systematically review and mark/note anything about each item (sometimes offline, and not in the Miro board). Thanks!

Would definitely like to be able to export comments for a variety of reasons.

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

it looks like this has been a request for at least a year according to previous comments...is this currently being considered or worked on by miro? i work on huge conceptual maps, but i keep the important details in comments...

Is there any progress in implementation?

Any news here?

I haven’t seen or heard anything on this.  Not sure why!?!

Hi, everyone!

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this idea and share your feedback about exporting comments to .csv. While this feature is not out yet, it is being reviewed by our team. 

You can stay tuned to our change log for feature updates: https://miro.com/changelog/