Embedded web pages to build an aggregated dashboard

Hello all !

I am currently playing with Miro and see a lot of potential with it but do not feel enough value to effectively pay a licence for it. Still, I have seen many similar apps and Miro clearly stands out. Bravo !

One missing feature that would make me use it as a standard for my company would be to be able to aggregate several existing web dashboards on one board and have a very flexible, one-page fits all, global dashboard.

I would assign a sub-frame to each team in my company and have them maintain their metrics in their own specific tool without needing to parse and store the full data somewhere.

Do give an example, I would have sub-frames for :

• HR
  • sales
  • production
  • dev/IT
  • Hot news
  • … whatever

Many of these teams already have ok-level tools who all integrate dashboards, I just need to see all of them on one URL. And all the Miro functionalities would add value to metrics, by allowing to easily change, discuss about, add drawings or link to other data, etc.

Technically, you would need to deal the various protocols and authentification for all of theses tools, and updating process (every 30’ or every hour would be fine). I do not know how hard this is.

Does this ring any bell ? Does the web plugin feature allow (all of) this ?

Kind regards,

Henri.

No replies yet...