Embed Jamboard

Miro is pretty well integrated with Google products, but one that would be very useful is to integrate with Google Jamboard.  Many teachers are now using Jamboard instead of physical whiteboards/chalkboards while we teach virtually and in hybrid environments, so if we could embed a Jamboard into a Miro board, where we already have all of our other instructional content, that would be very useful.  It could/should work similarly to uploading Google Slides or PPTX, where we can scroll through pages/slides right in Miro.

Thanks!

This would be EXTREMELY helpful for our organization, as only our UX department has Miro accounts but the entire company can access Jamboard. So if I could get people to contribute to a Jamboard, and then import it into Miro for synthesis purposes that would be a dream come true. 

An amazing idea that i was searching right now. Good to see a thread about this. 
I use an old Ipad, and could integrate mobile device in remote to workstations would be great, each one drawing in their phones or tablets and see the results in a collaborative space. 

Yes, do it. Also to OneNote and MS Whiteboard.

Now Google are deprecating Jam entirely next year, this would be even more useful and good for the environment so we dont have to throw it away...

This is not merely a request.  In an e-mail from Google on September 29th, 2003 this feature was promised and the unacceptably poor transfer implementations available from FigJam and Lucidspark were a big reason I chose Miro.

Miro appeared to be a more professional company.  I hope it is true.

I am willing to help.  I have a folder of unusually complex Jamboards I use when teaching remedial math.  Images and text are often carefully overlapping so students can uncover, slide, sort, organize, and otherwise be kinesthetically involved whether  attending in-person or remotely.  If Miro’s upcoming transfer tool can handle my Jamboards it should be able to handle any Jamboard!  If Miro wants my aid in stress-testing its tool while under development, please let me know.