Edit width/height of multiple rows/columns so they have same size

Sometimes you want two or more rows/columns to have the exact same size, so it would be really helpful if you could select 2 or more and be able to expand or reduce its width/height at the same time, like you would do in Excel.

Need this! 

I agree this is important. I use swimlanes frequently and it is not possible to get all the swimlanes the same size at once. I also don’t like that it doesn’t give you a clue when the sizes are all the same size like it does when you create shapes.

If you are talking about table rows and columns, I’d love to have this, too.

Would also really enjoy this feature

Yes pleease.

Would be a great feature!

Can’t believe this is still not realized. This is so intuitive when I try to resize one row or column, it should affect all selected rows and columns. Like in Excel

Hello Miro - Where are you at on creating this simple and necessary feature asked for 2 years ago?

The behavior you mentioned is more specific to spreadsheet software like Excel, where you can select multiple rows or columns and adjust their size simultaneously. This feature may vary depending on the software you're using, and I recommend referring to the documentation or help resources of the specific spreadsheet application to explore if such functionality exists and how to utilize it.

I would like to have this functionality… +1

@jason statham 
Your correct but Miro doesn’t have the ability to set row height or column width on tables. Or at least a button to perform the task of making all the row heights and column widths evenly distributed. 

This thread is asking Miro to please add a similar functionality as Excel to adjust row heights and column widths to evenly distributed column width and row heights to create a balanced table. 

For example, I am making a RACI matrix and my company preferes it is created via a Miro Board vs Excel. I have 50 rows and 10 columns and need to manually align the column widths and row heights by eyeball. We use Miro for 70% of our deliverables, wirefreame layouts, Sitemaps, Kanban, etc. The remaining 30% are desigs/mockups made with Adobe XD 

Miro - Why haven’t you at least responded? Many people need this, myself included.