Day Pass notifications

Hi, on a consultant plan and I would like to know if its possible to turn off the Day Pass activations emails everytime somebody activate a 24 hours pass ?

After looking in the notification options, its look like there is not available option for this kind of features.

Thx

Hi @David Demers ,
All billing notifications and emails that have to do with future charges are being sent to all admins and cardholders with no option to unsubscribe. We recommend to create a separate folder in your mail for them following the instructions for you mail client, depending on which one you use. 

Best,

Xenia, PM at Miro

Hi @David Demers ,
All billing notifications and emails that have to do with future charges are being sent to all admins and cardholders with no option to unsubscribe. We recommend to create a separate folder in your mail for them following the instructions for you mail client, depending on which one you use. 

Best,

Xenia, PM at Miro

Hi @Xenia, this answer means miro is not able to stop Spam Mails from their board to company admin?

Hi @Christian Pilarek and @David Demers

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to improve end user experience and the product. 

Board notifications preferences can be managed and users can unsubscribe from all mentions, updates, comments, and other board notifications. We differentiate billing emails as critical because we have to inform admins and cardholders that we are going to charge them for the newly added user or activated day pass. 

Best, 

Anna, Lifecycle Marketing at Miro 

Ok thank you Anna

I thought the customer is able to decide which informations are critical for him.

For me the best way to exclude this spam traffic is to change the mailadress of my user to an mailgarbage can.

Best,

Christian, amused customer

Well, as this is not an available option to change this setting… I had to resort back to reporting all Miro generated mails as spam to my mailprovider in the hopes this will actually cause them to filter them on all their user accounts...