Dark Mode / Night Mode

Related products: Other

Miro is fantastic on a massive screen. It’s like you can see, arrange and rearrange your mind in 2d. The bright background and colours work well for feeling energised, fresh, and productive early in the day. For those of us who get more done during the night, however, the brightness can feel glaring and have the opposite effect, causing fatigue, especially with extended use.

It feels like a godsend to night-owls that the software industry is finally recognising our needs with dark mode being added to everything. While the implementation would understandably be no small task, I, for one, would greatly benefit from dark mode being added to what has become a fantastic tool in my work and lifestyle.

Thank you for Miro, and the Wishlist,
Walter

Dark Mode Please!!🦉

I literaly don’t use Miro because of missing Dark Mode. I am choosing other tools even though they have less options because they offer this feature.

+1 for dark mode

Can’t live without it.

Guys, don’t event bother collecting community ideas if do not care to implement the most voted one, that was suggested two years ago, and which is nowadays a de-facto standard for ux design. You are losing both customers and credibility.

Guys, seriously, why no dark theme at all? This is crazy! Year 2023. The humanity is on the verge of AI takeover and at the same time Miro has no dark theme.  This is killing me 🤡

Dark mode would be cool, however, now we can set background colors in Miro 🙂, that’s solve half of the Dark-theme functionality least :) 

Dark mode would be cool, however, now we can set background colors in Miro 🙂, that’s solve half of the Dark-theme functionality least :) 

This indeed help, but depending on board/team settings and permission, this might not be possible (like for me 😓 )….. So yes, a supported and dedicated dark/night mode +1 😄

This indeed help, but depending on board/team settings and permission, this might not be possible (like for me 😓 )….. So yes, a supported and dedicated dark/night mode +1 😄

Ahh!! Right :)

OMG WAITING A LONG TIME FOR ----DARK MODE---- … background color is SO WONDERFUL RIGHT NOW TO USE..

PLEASE FULL DARK MODE SUPPORT!!!!

LOVE MIRO😍

+1 for a dark mode user setting, pretty please!!!

It’s the only thing that is still in light color on my screen and every time I open it, I feel like a deer in front of headlights 😉

Love, loooooooove Miro 💜

I have implemented countless dark modes for several customers in solo projects. It’s ridiculous how Miro is not able to change some css for 4 years.

I will check the competition and move my company away from this community ignoring mess.

I think nowadays it’s mandatory for any app to have a dark mode included. Please make it a feature!

I agree, dark mode is not a nice to have. It’s fast becoming more a universal design necessity.

Please prioritise it on the next sprint.

Dark mode yet?

Dark mode! Dark mode! Dark mode! Dark mode! Dark mode! Dark mode! 

AYO any Dark Mode?

Thanks you so much i was not aware of this feature

+1 Dark Mode
I am really loving Miro so far but I already know a lot of my team will be so against this tool because most of the programmers I know rely on dark mode for their eye comfort. 

It’s really a standard thing in a lot of apps now so I think people have come to expect it. Taking the approach like a lot of IDEs do to have themes would be a good idea. And similar to Visual Studio having the ability to fine tune those themes via script would also be nice.

PLEASE! 🙏🏻

Would it help if I comment on this daily?

+1

its perplexing how, in this day and age, there isn’t a Dark mode (or dark grey like Pure Ref) for every app - its more power efficient and fully white screens buuurn - its def our generations florescent bubs.

It is indeed perplexing that in these times of digital development of applications and most appl’s and websites/portals that are immediately built in (responsive) yes/no dark-mode (even on mobile), that, AFTER 3 YEARS, this is still not available???! You cannot imagine that companies still dont (immediately) develop in dark/day-mode… mind-boggling… From a UX-standpoint, so many medical studies show that dark-mode is ideal for less stress on the eyes, especially for people who work a lot behind screens (day/evening/night)… (and also good for the displays even, less energy-consumption, longer life-span, etc).

Please MIRO, get the dark-mode available...

3 years and still no night mode, so pitty. But I hope you will do it one day, we all are waiting

Please, add the Dark Mode asap!

PLEASE, ADD THIS, I NEED THIS. At least, a color inverter to make all look black