Customizable cursor

When I’m drawing during a screenshare, people get lost when they see lines appear. 

I think the following would be amazing. 

1. Allow to customize the icon that appears while drawing. If it could be a hand, so it mimics those explainer videos, that would be really cool. But it would be great if I could upload my own icon or customize it as well. 
  2. Allow to change the size of the pointer while drawing. To make it easier to follow my whiteboard videos, it would be great to make it rather large. 

Thanks!

Hi @Galen Nuttall,

While customizable cursors aren’t an option as of now, the closest thing I could find as a potential solution is the Attention Management feature, using the Bring everyone to me functionality.

Although it doesn’t exactly solve not having a larger/customized cursor, the feature might help keep everyone focused on where you’d like them to be.

Michael

It is a very nice idea to use a cursor-related changes to illustrate user’s activity. I’ve also suggested an idea to use cursor shape for instant reactions to improve effective team collaboration:
https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/change-cursor-instant-reactions-for-effective-team-collaboration-1000

You may also find it useful :)