Custom Shape Palette

Post-its and shapes are great in Miro, but often I like to create custom notations for my workshops. A custom notation could be the combination of multiple shapes, with styling, icons, and some text.

At the moment this works, but the objects have to be copied. And you have to triple-click them to edit the text.

It would be awesome if I could add a custom palette where users can simply drag a specific notation onto the board, just like they can now with existing shapes or post-its. And this would also mean there is no risk that they can accidentally ungroup the custom shape which sometimes happens.

Here’s an example:

+1

This would be a great feature. I work on business process flowcharts and being able to create custom shapes for my boards would speed up my workflow quite a bit.

I would love to replace Lucid charts for system diagrams that I need to collaborate on. Custom shapes would solve a large number of my limitations when hoping to use Miro more and more. 

Custom wire anchors would be nice also, but I realize that might be asking too much.

We absolutely need this!

Our team works with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and we use an XML library plugin for draw.io in order to create mockups of what the Authoring Dialog screens should look like for the developers to know how to create them. It would be great to add this XML library to Miro.