Ctrl+S shortcut to mark text striketrough

This is not the most commonly requested feature, but it is easy to implement it because there is already Ctrl + B/I/U.

This can be used to cross off items in a To-Do list.

This would help when using Miro as a planning board to visualise work that was planned but won’t be done.

Please this function is very usefull to use board as todolist.

CTRL+S is used by chrome to save, but it could be SHIFT+ALT+S for example.
Ty

How about the mac default: cmd+shift+x

such shortcut, whatever is being decided to be, would be really useful

Would love a shortcut here to use strikethrough, especially in cards. 

Agree! This shortcut would be really unnecessary useful!

Would also love a strikethrough option - I’d rather strike through something post planning then remove it all together.

Yep, would love the option to strikethrough. I’m not interested in removing (and potentially forgetting) an idea, but I am interested in having the ability to cross it out. 

After selecting the text, there’s control bar pops out which have options of font, size, bold, numbering etc. Click on B option and it will further give you bold, italic, underline and strikethrough options. Choose the strikethrough.

After selecting the text, there’s control bar pops out which have options of font, size, bold, numbering etc. Click on B option and it will further give you bold, italic, underline and strikethrough options. Choose the strikethrough.

@neetu - Thank you for detailing the steps how to get to the strikethrough option, but this Wish List Idea post is to request a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl/Cmd-S) to strikethrough selected text. 

Thank you @Robert Johnson 

It’s really strange inconsistency that we have shortcuts for all font styles, but not for this one 😕 

Wow thank you so much! I thought it was impossible to strikethrough text! Yes you have to click a few more buttons, but im just happy we can strikethrough text on miro!