Crop a PDF

Would be great to be able to crop a pdf. Similar to Indesign.

@Zach Bark -

A PDF is often multiple pages so how would this cropping work in the case of a multi-page document?

Kiron

Hey @Kiron Bondale ,

If it were a multi-page document you would crop the entire document the same way. However if it were an extracted PDF, like most of my particular work is, you would be able to crop each PDF page independently. It works this way in Indesign and is very effective. I am an architect just an FYI.

Zach

In Indesign the integration of multiple pages Pdf’s isnt very convenient. Miro could also enhance it by making easy to change the page to display (in cas of multiple page pdf doc)

The cropping would crop the entire multiple page doc (which has often a similar layout on every page : margins, illustrations location on the page) 

As an architect, looking forward for this feature ;)

Richard. 

Hi, just in case you guys have not tried it already, and its not exactly what you ask, but now there is an option by right clicking a pdf page to ‘copy as image’. when pasted its of course an image and can be immediately cropped. so its no more a pdf and I noticed a drop in quality on full zoom, but the result is definitely usable.