Create Archive for cards

Wouldnt it be great to have an archive for all cards that are done.

This is like a working history - fully searchable.

This feature would be awesome to have.

I want to be able to track things which I have done previously like in Jira or ADO, and I don’t have that option here. I move a lot of cards, and I find it very limiting that I have to hold separate records outside Miro. 

I would really like to see this sooner rather than later. 

For me, this is essential… There are several other fantastic/flexible kanban features, but without the ability to manage completed tasks, it really isn’t usable.  Fine for minor projects, but for ongoing flows its problematic..  swimlanes get too deep, etc. 

I’d love to hear how others are managing ‘completed’ cards in the absence of this feature… Are people simply dragging them off the board periodically or deleting them? Or has anyone found a smarter way of doing things?

+1 for this. Having this feature available would make the Kanban boards on Miro usable for larger projects, and I wouldn’t have to keep switching them to other products.

+1 to Archive cards. The tool is great, though if using this to track daily tasks the Done column becomes to large. Having the ability to identify when a card was moved to done would also be helpful. Then  a feature to either select and archive on demand, or archive based on items being in done for more than X amount of time. (eg, 2 weeks)

+1. I stumbled onto this thread while looking for this feature. This would be super helpful in keeping track of the project’s task history — the Done column gets out of hand otherwise.

+1. Any response to this suggestion from the Miro team?

Seeing that this is a very old post I'm not getting my hopes up, but +1 anyway. This would be super useful. 

In addition, the possibility to then also set a rule for achiving would be even greater. For example: archive “done” tickets 1 week after receiving status “done”

This would give so much more control over all the done tickets instead of just having a giant pile (and impossibly long swim lane) full of these tickets.

+1 I really like the application but not being able to have a historical log of cards is kind of a bummer.