Create a project copy (within and between accounts)

Provide the ability to duplicate a project with all related boards within the same team and between teams

YES PLEASE!!  It is brutal to manually duplicate a project for each time we teach a class!!!  Please add this feature!!

Plus for this functionality 

For me, rather than duplicating a project where students have already interacted with the board, which means you would have to erase all their contributions, I would be more interested to have the possibility to create x copies of a Master Board

duplicate and move projects between boards - upvote

Ideally, I wish Miro could develop a function such as the Google documents add on, Doctopus, which allows to duplicate a Master template which is associated with a csv file with a roster. Doctopus manages the sharing parameters allowing to distribute a different file to each individual or group.

this 2-minute video presents the add-on:

Yes, it would be good to have a Master project and then be able to duplicate it.

This is crucial for adequate project management as teams scale. Enterprise table stakes, if not Business.

Zilberberg’s next-level idea is right on; again, to scale teams you need to be able to have reproducible projects, which follows from simply being able to move them around, etc.

any updates on this? yes please provide the ability to duplicate a project with all related boards (and notes in the boards) within the same team and between teams. Else it takes forever to do this each time we teach a class or hold a meeting

We have a need to create project templates (not just board templates) and it would be amazing to be able to just duplicate a project whenever we kick off something new.