Conditional formatting sticky notes/shapes

It would be great when sticky note/shape colors could be conditionally formatted.

To start small - the rule could be,

If no text exists in sticky note > then else,

If text exists in sticky note > then [color]

Also having sticky notes change color based on time since last changed

I totally agree, Conditional formatting would speed things up immensely especially if basic logic could be applied…

User story

As a miro user, I would like to use tags to identify the process or shape types as i build out my diagrams. I would further like to create conditional formatting based on the tags/labels associated with a given shape. This would allow me to visually call out processes and even errors or gaps in in a given flow in a more dynamic way. It would also enable me to templatize my charts and flows so that I can spend time flowing vs formatting. 

Context

One of my favorite features of L*cidchart was the ability to add data fields directly my shapes and objects… I could then define shape type based on common language. While the shape itself did not change, I was able to use conditional formatting to define the color of the text, bg and or outline of the object. 

as you currently support tagging in certain situations, you could potentially associate tags with shapes and colors in much the same manner…

Upvoting - even some basic rules to allow color changes applied across the board, instead of having to manually update each card would make such a difference. 

Agree with everything mentioned above!  Another great feature would be to change format based on positioning (e.g., shape changes color based on moving into a certain area of a grid or mind map).