Cards: Assign multiple people to one card

Sometimes in our kanban boards we have tasks that regard more than one user. It would be nice to assign more than one user at a time (maybe up to 5?). Right now we use labels for that, but being able to assign users and use labels for categories as intended would be great!

Please implement this basic functionality soon!

We use the tags work around at the moment, but we use tags for other things too, and it can be easy to mix up. Multiple assignees would be stella!

being able to assign multiple people is one thing, but assigning them as RACI roles would be far more helpful! 

I’m looking forward to this capability!

I also have voted to be able assigning multiple persons to a card.
It’s been suggested to use mutliple tags as a temporary workaround. But I find I cannot attach more than 8 tags to any one item. 
What is the use case for that? We are wanting to share across the (large) team who is attending what events. We create a card for an event. Our team has more than 8 members, so we can’t display that more than 8 of us are attending an event!
If we could have unlimited (or at least a lot more than 😎 tags per item, then we could use search / filter to quickly display what any of us are attending.

Also a bit weird that replies are displayed in reverse chronology. I can see how that helps show how old is an unresolved thing :=) But later responses often contain more recent thinking and can reflect any updates in Miro since the first post, and it does help to see those first. Could there be a button at the top of a discussion for a user to decide if they see replies going forwards or backwards in time. (This suggestion does not  belong in this topic, I hear someone say!)

That would be great to have this.

At the moment, I created 6 different todos, 1 per person I wanted to assign this single task to.

Thanks

2 years of hundreds of people requesting this and still nothing? Please, make it real! Your users need it so much, it’d be extremely helpful!

This should be done ASAP

Yes please! It is a much needed function for task management.

Just started using Miro, was surprised that there is only one assignee and that there are other limits (like font settings) for cards compared to basic shapes.

Really want / need this simple update!

please implement this...in a world of remote collaboration and distributed responsibilities it’s essential to have multiples assignees

This is still a relevant issue. Please resolve. 

Agree. It would be great to be able to assign multiple people to a card assignment. To further this I’m also wondering if there is or could be capability to filter or be able to see a view where you could see a short list of all the cards/tasks assigned to you. 

Well, three years, 300+ upvotes and not even a “we’ll look into that”?

That’s Microsoft-level stalling.

Hi, everyone!

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this idea and share your feedback about assigning multiple users to cards — we see that it would be a big hit.

Know that our team is reviewing this idea, and you can stay tuned to our change log for feature updates: https://miro.com/changelog/

Cheers.