Canva Integration

I would love to be able to amp up my graphics for my facilitations with a direct Canva editor. I make MANY of my components in Canva, download them to my harddrive, and then drag and drop them into my Miro canvas. It would be great to remove a few steps!

Oh yeah, for a visually oriented tool like miro this is a must from my point of view. Drafting ideas and roadmaps in miro and than instantly being able to see the corresponding visuals in Canva would be really cool. 
I am just starting to use Miro and I was really surprised that such integration does not exist yet.

Not only would this be amazing as a visual creation integration within MIRO, but it’s appeal to Canva would be significant I would think! This would allow a more collaborative creative flow for a team while editing assets. As of now, you can share your Canva assets, but have to pay monthly to add team members for collaboration. Although, I have not used that feature yet, I will all but guarantee it is not as versatile and fluid as it could be in MIRO.

For meeting presentations, it’d be more efficient to have the options to add existing pieces of presentation slides, visualizations, or assets already uploaded to Canva. 

I feel this should be part of any plan. 

I could design all my training materials in Miro with so much more ease if I had canva’s design tools at my finger tips. Miro! Make it so. :)