Bring everyone to THIS POINT ON THE BOARD

Hi all,

The “bring everyone to me” and the “bring to me”-functions are great tools. But often I just want my co-workers or audience to rally to a specific place on the board,… without them following me all the time. 

It would be great to have a third option (next to “Bring everyone to me” and “Bring to me”) with witch I can draw everyone to my viewingpoint (just like the other two functions do) but without the continues following of my every next move.

Greetz,

Paul

@Paul van Heeringen -

As far as I know, bring everyone to me won’t force them to follow you - it will just bring them to your location. To follow you they’d have to select the follow <X> action.

Kiron

Hi Kiron, 

The “Bring everyone to me” function brings everyone to my view and keeps them locked to my view UNTILL they themselves disable this function by clicking at random on their board. 

The “Bring to me” function, just brings that one participant/co-worker to my position and than directly/automaticaly “unlocks” from my every move…. this is the function I'm am looking for but than for all participants/co-workers at once

Greetz,

Paul