Bring back the old lasso precision

Please bring back the old precision when selecting objects using a lasso. With the recent change the precision has been reduced to ~1% which means any container objects, connectors , etc. get selected which has made the lasso unusable. 

Most slides have objects drawn within standard shapes drawn for acting as container, when you move those objects within the container, the outside shape(s) automatically get selected which is super annoying and has broken the standard behavior which users are used to over decades coming from several such apps.

I don’t see the value of making this change, given the old way was perfect. 

Please consider reverting it or providing an option to adjust the precision by end-users.

@adrian- - I agree. If it helps, I learned in the following thread that you can hold down the mouse button until the cursor changes to a crosshair and then objects will only be selected when they are fully enclosed in the selection box/lasso:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/is-anyone-else-struggling-with-the-changes-to-the-select-functionality-6788?postid=28803#post28803