Board owner approval to make new content visible to all participants

I wish student could add  their stuff, and when everybody has finished, I show everyone the stuff of everybody and we can discuss about studends stuff.

thanks

https://community.miro.com/got-a-question-ask-the-community-45/validate-guest-proposal-2128

@prof-techno - Perhaps we could update the title of this post? Seeing as you are the one who would need approve the stuff, i.e., the board content, and you are most likely the person who created the board, i.e., the board owner, how about: “Board owner approval to make new content visible to all participants”

If you agree, please reply here and I can request to have it updated :relaxed:

Yes the title sould be updated.

Thanks for your help. My english is not very good. :slight_smile:

@prof-techno - You’re welcome! It’s a good idea and I want to see it gain as much traction as possible. I have reached out to the community forum manager to update the title.

Andy your English is surely better than mon Français! Plus we are all still learning to speak “Miro” too!

:grin:

Hi all, 

would this include following “UserStory”? 

I as a Facilitator would like to be able to write down guiding-notes / “stage directions” and decide to not showing them to the people on the board in order to be able to have helping notes for what I want to say or things to keep in mind.

Acceptance criteria would be something like:

• usable without bulk mode. adjustable on single post it / any form. 
  • assessable not just for Owner of the board but anyone with the facilitator-Role (Like the different roles in mural) 
  • objects aren´t visible at all (not with the “hide” option)

to have the hide-option not just for frames but every form could be the first step in this direction. ;-)

Should this be an own Post? 

Best

Anja