Better columns for excel exports

Physical (IRL) stickies generally suck because they take forever to put into a format that can be organized and prioritized for actual use by a product team. And it’s messy to relate stickies to each other. Miro is already better than using physical stickies (yay for typing over illegible handwriting), and it would be awesome if some of the additional data shuffling/relating could be done in the tool for export:

• Better way to relate Stickies to each other for a column format in export.
    • User Research Example: Would be great to have a way to relate a user issue on a sticky with a quote or other metadata (so it exports on the same row in a separate column).
  • Given tags are usually used to sort/filter data in some way, Individual tags should be individual columns.  
  • Please please let me export into Excel instead of Numbers if I’m on a Mac. 

I strongly support this request.

Tags are not very useful in the CSV export if they’re all in the same column. And there should be a way of splitting them in columns consistently (e.g. all first tags of all notes always in the same column, all second ones in another one etc...). Ideally, it should be possible to create categories and associate tags with categories so that the CSV export can separate tags under columns for each category.
And it would be great to be able to set a specific sorting order of all sticky notes in the CSV, which end up in random order in the export.

Hey I was wondering, 

Where are we with this? Is there a way in 2024 to export tags in separate columns?

Thanks,

David