Autoplay GIF

I wish there were an on/off button to autoplay all GIFs on a board.

This would make it easier to present ideas and save so much time from having to click play on every single GIF.

This would be huge!  gifs add a ton of magic to the presentation of boards, totally understand that its a resource thing, but it comes with the territory of using gifs. 

Yes would REALLY love miro 10000x more if it could auto play gifs!

I recollect that this was something that was possible early last year. I think they went to off for one or many reasons. Anyone else remember this?

Do this!!! Would be very helpful

I definitely need this because my boss forgets to click play and then it’s just awkward in presentations

I recollect that this was something that was possible early last year. I think they went to off for one or many reasons. Anyone else remember this?

They should bring it back! Humor is always good for presentations. I can see how it would be a memory hog, but it is just so fun...

The absence of this makes me want to find a competitive tool that does this
Gifs are a huge piece of our presentations and really pushes me to use google slides instead.

Animated gifs would mean we no longer need Mural which is currently the market leader in the UX department, pretty much leaving Miro in the dust right now. 

Miro has some advantages, but this simple yet stupid omission is a deal breaker .

Miro, stop penny pinching your users saving a tad of bandwidth by not enabling auto play options. Get real, be fair.

@Terry1544151 Mural is the market leader because of auto playing gifs…? 🤔

Do this!!! Would be very helpful

And i would be cool as well!

This would be so useful for my English language classes. It would give us many more opportunities to be creative with our classes!

@Terry1544151 Mural is the market leader because of auto playing gifs…? 🤔

You just used a Non Sequitur to prove a point. 🤔

As a language teacher using Miro for creating lessons, I can say that autoplay for Gifs would be absolutely fantastic! Looking forward to this feature. 

+1 this feature would be a game changer AND would keep me using Miro instead of competitors

AND, honestly - a batch “on/off” button may actually HELP with bandwidth. OR maybe an option to have any GIF that’s being displayed in a presentation be turned on or off.

Right now I have a board with about 200 gifs on it and every time I click on one it turns it on, but there’s no ‘batch off’ button, so as I go through the presentation things lag because there are so many gifs on that we can’t even see.

IdeaDelivered