Automatic replace internal links when duplicate or import boads

When I impor or duplicate boards with internal links, they link to original board. 

Will be great if, when duplicate or import boards, Miro automatic replace internal links with links from new board. Maybe can have an option button in this process for select replace or not replace.

AGREE! I am glad I read this. . . I’m getting ready to clone a few boards.

@Marcel Nascimento / @Stephanie Weldy - For clarification, any internal links to objects on the same board that are created using the Link to option will automatically be updated - for example:

However, any links created using the “insert link” icon will not - they will remain absolute:

I only recently learned this myself, which resulted in the Internal and external linking Help Center article being updated to note this:

Here’s the post where I learned about this:

https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/when-copying-entire-boards-allows-links-in-the-notes-section-to-correspond-to-the-new-board-5948?postid=24935#post24935

This is so helpful, and REALLY good news for

me because I’m building a template with the Link to functionality. 😅 appreciate the helpful reply, Robert!

AGREE! I am glad I read this. . . I’m getting ready to clone a few boards.

Please, vote this idea... We need 50 votes to be analized from Miro PM

@Marcel Nascimento / @Stephanie Weldy - For clarification, any internal links to objects on the same board that are created using the Link to option will automatically be updated - for example:

However, any links created using the “insert link” icon will not - they will remain absolute:

I only recently learned this myself, which resulted in the Internal and external linking Help Center article being updated to note this:

Here’s the post where I learned about this:

https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/when-copying-entire-boards-allows-links-in-the-notes-section-to-correspond-to-the-new-board-5948?postid=24935#post24935

Yes @Robert Johnson,  this idea is for internal links only and was created via link to option.

Please, vote this idea!