Auto resize text in any form/textbox like in Sticky's/postits

As you have Auto as an text size option on Sticky’s it would be great to have on all form/textbox/widgets. Adding Auto resize text feature to other widgets would make workshopping easier with less frustration. 

To make text auto-resize in Sticky's, you can select the Auto option for text resizing in the Sticky's menu:
?name=inline2086895565.png

Yes please! Why is “Auto” text size only an option in some shapes?

Yes please just trying to use shapes like boxes and diamonds for decisions with a client and they have to wait while I resize the font? They already hate Visio thought this would be easier for them. Need auto size on all now.

Yes please enable auto size text for all shapes. There’s no reason not to. I have a diagram and have to manually edit text size every damn time that I change the text in the shapes. Why? Your product is perfect, except for this!

Needed urgently for ganttshart construction with brainstorming of the team

Yes please!  I was just searching for how to do this.

Yessss please! Would make my life so much easier.

I’d love this as an on/off switch, but I think it would be tricky to implement.  I think the reason things are the way they are is because post-its can’t be re-shaped - they can only be re-sized.  If I create a rectangle, add some text, and decide I want the text to wrap differently, I can just resize the shape and the text will re-flow nicely.  Forcing all shapes to shrink/grow text on resize would prevent this re-flowing, which might be worse. 

The main reason I’d love the ability to scale text in shapes though, is because it would allow us to better take advantage of the infinite canvas feature.  I often start creating a board at one size, and realize partway in that I need to enlarge everything (to allow for more zooming in, particularly when exporting).  When I select everything and enlarge, though, anything that’s a shape ends up with tiny text, and I then need to go through and adjust all of the text sizes. 

Perhaps if there was an ability to toggle “Scale text on resize” it would be an acceptable compromise, but I’ll bet you’ve thought about it and there’s probably a reason why it hasn’t been added yet.

A toggle to “Auto Scale Text” on all shapes would be amazing