Assign board to multiple projects

I was hoping to organize our boards better so that we have e.g. various materials we often present to externals on a topic in one project, but I don’t want to lose track of how they are used internally.

So e.g. we have some boards which have architectural material on various software we build, we often want to show those things when discussing specific products. We also have various comparisons etc. gathered in another board which is not architectural but is related to the same software.

We regularly need to access the materials based on what type of things they are - e.g. architectural, and that’s how we’ve primarily organized these. However occasionally it would be helpful to also access them based on other criteria, such as software / project it’s related to.

This would be possible if the project control was a multi-select, or there was some sort tagging system, or folders.

Being able to add boards to multiple projects would make things much easier for me also. 

For example, our marketing team have multiple boards that they work on in their central Marketing folder, and our dev team have boards with system maps on. We are looking at a new project focussed on client onboarding, and it would be great to be able to see specific relevant marketing and dev boards in this one place along with new project-specific boards