Allow transfer of ownership to guest editors

On a regular basis I build boards for customers and invite them to work on my board as guests. Sometimes I need to transfer ownership to the customer afterwards. 

Currently this is not possible, as guests cannot be authorized to become an owner.

The standard procedure would be to add a customer to my account (and pay for a day pass or a team member), transfer ownership, and then remove the customer from my account again. 

It should be possible to transfer ownership without having to pay for that…!

Agree 100%. I tried a few failed workarounds as well:

• Creating a middle ground account with my personal account, inviting the professional emails from both my client and I, move the board there, transfer ownership (orginally from my professional email) to client. Then client would be able to move, or duplicate, the board across to their corporate Miro account. It didn’t work because the board never appeared in my personal email dashboard. Even if it did, I’m not sure the client would be permitted to execute these actions.
  • Download boards as *.rtb files and passing them onto the client. When my client opens the file with their Miro app, she can only see their own dashboard, but not the board just shared. I have no idea of why that didn’t work.