Allow OKTA SSO users to edit profile photo

Hi. I understand that users who are authenticated via SSO cannot edit a lot of their profile info (name, photo, etc) because these are automatically sourced from a company’s SSO database.

However, some SSO vendors, like OKTA, do not support user profile photos. The impact of this is that these users have no way of adding or customising their profile photo, either through MIRO or Okta.

My feature suggestion: allow OKTA SSO users to add / edit their MIRO profile photo. 

Same for Azure AD. Totally ridiculous, and hostile towards business users who are paying more only to get less.

And here is the kicker: Although login to the Miro Community (this site!) is also powered by the same SSO, I can freely change my profile picture 😂🤯

+1 (me too):

FYI also, I believe the problem is at the Microsoft side. Please upvote this on the Microsoft forum: Push Profile Photo and Manager via scim · Community (azure.com)

Agreed, this is disappointing considering the license fees. 

We operate in remote working environment and the ability to set profile pictures is elementary to maintaining company culture. Putting a face to a name will make it easier for new team members to find their way and simplify collaboration.